Philadelphia Business Auto Insurance
Why Choose Us?
- We Save you More on Commercial Auto Insurance
- Reliable, Community-Trusted Provider
- Custom Policies Backed by Leading Insurers
Smart Businesses Choose Smart Insurance
Our customers save an average over 17% on insurance!*
Own a business and have a vehicle under your business name or used solely for business purposes? Then you need business auto coverage. A business auto policy covers a company’s use of cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles that are used to carry out the business operations. Coverages include vehicles owned or leased by your business, hired by your company or even employee owned vehicles used for business purposes.
The basic parts of commercial auto insurance are as follows:
- Physical damage insurance which includes comprehensive (pays for damages to your vehicle from causes other than an accident such as theft, flood, vandalism or even from an animal and more) and collision coverage (pays for damages to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you or your vehicle flips over).
- Liability insurance which includes bodily injury (to others) as well as any property damage to another vehicle if you are at fault in an accident, as well as uninsured (pays for injuries or property damage caused by a motorist who is uninsured and underinsured motorist, unless you are located in a no-fault state).
- Other coverages, which can include medical payments, rental reimbursement, towing and labor and more.
Did you know that it is recommended that a company still obtain a business auto policy even if the business does not own vehicles? If an employee uses a personal vehicle for business purposes, in the event of a major accident, your liability insurance may not protect your business entirely. We understand you have enough on your plate running a business which is why we are here to help you obtain the proper coverages.
No two businesses are the same which is why we know what additional coverages your business may need depending on your trade. Our specialized commercial team will provide you with more details about specific coverages, deductibles and help tailor a business auto plan that’s right for you and your business.